1. Responsible body
Stylink Social Media GmbH
HRB 18156 | Münster Local Court | VAT ID No.: DE313221267
2. contact details of the data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer at the above company address or at: email@example.com.
3. Subject of data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data. This is individual information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, e. g. name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, user data of social networks, pictures of social networks, account or payment data, product information but also usage data such as the IP address of a computer.
4. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) We do not collect any personal data when the website www.stylink.com is visited if the user does not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information with the exception of data transmitted by the browser which enables the visit to the website. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the server request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Web page from which the request came (referrer URL, browser type and version)
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- IP address (host name of the computer used)
(2) The monitored data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system safety and stability
- Other administrative purposes
(3) The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. We do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about persons.
5. Use of the functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. It is marked when additional voluntary information can be added.
(2) When you contact us via e-mail, we will store your e-mail address and, if you indicate your name and telephone number, we will use them in order to answer your questions.
(3) If you wish to register on our website, we will set up and store password-protected direct access for you to your data (customer account). For this purpose, it is necessary for you to provide personal data, which is stored revocably for the use of our service. The following data necessary for the processing of transactions will be requested during this process:
- IP address
- Date and time of the server request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Web page from which the request came (referrer URL, browser type and version, etc.)
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software
Further information is voluntary. You can delete the created customer account during your registration at any time in the customer area of our website. If you delete your customer account, we will only save your data as far as this is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and delete it as soon as we are no longer legally obliged to save it (in particular due to tax and commercial law storage obligations).
(4) In order to prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the stylink offers are encrypted using SSL technology.
6. Storage of photos
(1) When you have given us your consent during the registration process, we will transfer and save your marked photos from your social media profile to stylink.
(2) You can revoke your consent to the storage of photos at any time with effect for the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address given in section 1.
(3) If you have given us your consent to the storage of photos, the consent you have given is as follows:
I agree that Stylink Social Media GmbH, Münster, may store photos and associated product information in my stylink profile for the purpose of display and exclusively for the aforementioned purpose.
(1) If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. If you submit the confirmation, we will store your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the e-mail newsletter. To prevent misuse, when you click on the link sent in the confirmation e-mail, we store the IP address from which you accessed the newsletter and the time of your access.
(2) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the e-mail newsletter at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the link provided in each e-mail newsletter to unsubscribe, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the address given in section 1.
(3) If you have given us your consent to use your e-mail address for advertising purposes, the consent you have given is as follows:
I agree that Stylink Social Media GmbH, Münster, regularly sends me offers and advertising information about the services and events sold under the "stylink" brand.
(2) Information is stored in the cookie, which in each case results in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not, however, mean that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
(4) In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
(6) The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your end device or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
9. Analysis tools
(1) Tracking Tools: the used tracking measures listed below are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure on the one hand that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
(a) Google Analytics:
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 7) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as:
- Browser type/version
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing
- computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for market research purposes as well as to tailor these internet pages to meet specific needs. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
Deactivate Google Analytics for this website:
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
(b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking:
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (see paragraph 7) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
(c) Google Retargeting / Remarketing:
We also use Google's remarketing feature. This function is used to inform visitors to our website about the Google advertising network.
Google will set a remarketing cookie (see paragraph 7) on your computer. This allows us to recognize a visitor when they visit websites that are part of Google's advertising network. On these pages, the visitor can then be presented with advertisements referring to content that the visitor has previously called up on websites that use Google's remarketing function (e.g. www.stylink.com).
(d) Facebook Retargeting / Remarketing:
With your consent, we use Facebook's "visitor action pixel" on our website. With its help, we can track the actions of users after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad.
You may enable Facebook and its affiliates to serve ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
This consent may only be given by users older than 13 years of age. If you are younger, please consult your parent or guardian for advice.
Here you can revoke your consent at any time.
This website utilizes Hotjar. The provider is Hotjar Ltd., Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe (website: https://www.hotjar.com).
Hotjar is a tool used to analyze your user patterns on this website. Hotjar allows us to for instance record your mouse and scroll movements as well as your click. During this process, Hotjar also has the capability to determine how long your cursor remained in a certain position. Based on this information, Hotjar compiles so-called Heatmaps, that make possible to determine which parts of the website the website visitor reviews with preference.
We are also able to determine how long you have stayed on a page of this website and when you left. We can also determine at which point you suspended making entries into a contact form (so-called conversion funnels).
Furthermore, Hotjar can be deployed to obtain direct feedback from website visitors. This function aims at the improvement of the website offerings of the website operator.
Hotjar uses technologies that make it possible to recognize the user for the purpose of analyzing the user patterns (e.g., cookies or the deployment of device fingerprinting).
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns, in order to optimize the operator’s web offerings and advertising. If a corresponding agreement has been requested (e.g., an agreement to the storage of cookies), the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR; the agreement can be revoked at any time.
Deactivation of Hotjar
If you would like to deactivate the recording of data by Hotjar, please click on the link below and follow the instructions provided under the link: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
Please keep in mind that you will have to separately deactivate Hotjar for every browser and every device.
For more detailed information about Hotjar and the data to be recorded, please consult the Data Privacy Declaration of Hotjar under the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy.
We have concluded a data processing agreement (DPA) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract mandated by data privacy laws that guarantees that they process personal data of our website visitors only based on our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.
9. Data transfer to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO
- In the event that this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO
11. Rights affected
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
12. Right of objection
(1) If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which results from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
(2) If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Data security
(1) We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
14. Topicality and change of this data security explanation
(2) As a result of the further development of our website and offers on it, or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at https://www.stylink.com/privacy
15. List of integrated services
Please refer to our list (PDF), with which integrated services we share personal data within the limits of the EU-DSGVO.